[SEL] Oh, there you are.....

Jim and Diane jd.kirkes at verizon.net
Wed May 24 19:30:36 PDT 2006

Hi Joe, good to see you back.

Jim

Jim and Diane Kirkes
Hemet, CA , U.S.A.
jd.kirkes at verizon.net
----- Original Message -----
From: "Joe Prindle" <joe_prindle2001 at yahoo.com>
To: "The SEL email discussion list" <sel at lists.stationary-engine.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2006 6:55 PM
Subject: [SEL] Oh, there you are.....

Hello folks,
Life got busy, I left, life is starting to settle down, I missed ya, now I
am back. Hope you are all doing well.
If anyone has a 15 hp left hand Reid and needs a governor, such a deal can
I make for you.... email off list.
One of the highlights of the last year was going to Portland. It was a
real treat to meet some of you. I mean it was treat to meet all of those
of you who I met.... oh, never mind, it was just nice. I was feeling under
the weather, broke off a crown chewing on some popcorn on the way down and
was feeling miserable and more ornery than normal, but still had fun.
Anyway, enough rambling. It is good to be back.
Later,
Joe

Joe Prindle
Baraboo, WI USA