[SEL] Curved spokes ...engine rotation

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Wed May 24 13:00:15 PDT 2006

Hey Steve,

I think this "testing" is probably very sensitive to the wristing as you
swing the sledge.  It would probably be best to do the initial testing on
the spokes of the engines belonging to the Evil Cloistered Oyster.  Once
you develop a feel for the proper "spong" sound you'll be ready to do your
own engines.

BTW, you might want to be prepared to suspend testing if you hear...
"KA-POW! SPONG!"  8-))

See ya,  Arnie