[SEL] Wally-World & Engine Racks--Long

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Tue May 23 11:27:40 PDT 2006

Dave,
Thoroughly enjoyed looking thru the 44 pictures of the floor up
restoration. Excellent documentation!
What I'm really impressed with is that you got a project of this size
done in a year. I've been working on a single engine a year and haven't
even started on reassembly yet. Some of you guys amaze me!
Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC
P.S. The yellow Bohon I referenced is one of the sharpest paint jobs
I've ever seen on an engine. It comes to the SIAM show every year along
with an entire trailer of slicked engines. I found a picture of it in
the 2002 SIAM photos.
<http://www.oldengine.org/members/holland/images/Engine%20shows/SIAM2002/ShinyBohon.htm>