[SEL] Little O.T. Gas Tank Problem

Orrin Iseminger oiseming at moscow.com
Tue May 23 07:01:10 PDT 2006

Epoxy might not stick to the type of plastic that the tank is made of.  By
the time you've experimented and found the right type of adhesive, you'll
have more money invested in glue (to say nothing of $3.00/gallon running
around finding it) than the cost of a new tank.  Just bite the bullet and
buy a new tank.

My 2¢

Orrin

Orrin Iseminger