[SEL] Wolseley Type "R"

edd payne edsingns at winsoft.net.au
Sun May 21 15:25:04 PDT 2006

Hi Jerry.They were made of fibre.I have made many for customers and use iron
and it works fine with no noise.I have also used tufnul and it is good also
but not sure of it durability but have had no complaints. Only did this when
customer stipulated it for appearance sake.
EDD PAYNE
PO BOX 364 GULGONG
New South Wales  AUSTRALIA 2852
0263742387