[SEL] electrolysis

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Fri May 19 12:31:53 PDT 2006

http://antique-engines.com/electrol.asp

See the other links there, too.........

Please note there is some debate on the stainless steel part - a couple of
folks have said and claim to have proof that there is no risk or danger
what-so-ever.
Me, I'd rather not die of cancer, I'd rather go in my sleep when I'm 99.
And I don't want to kill most other folks either, 'specially my neighbors.

If I recall, there is some science posted in the above - maybe even a
mention of what you are seeking. Been a while since I updated it and I
know I have new info to post on there, but here's what I got.

Bill