[SEL] Roto-Hoe

Ed stoller edstoller at earthlink.net
Fri May 12 10:55:18 PDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: bigdaddie47
To: Small_Engine_Secrets at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2006 10:45 AM
Subject: [Small_Engine_Secrets] old tiller

I have an old tiller I picked up from an older lady who said it was her
father's. I cannot find anything about it. I do have pictures of it.The
plate on it say  Roto-hoe mfg by Roto-Hoe and Sprayer Co.   Newbury
Ohio  USA  Model 148H  ser 12834  Motor is a LAWSON   MFD by The Lawson
Co  New Holstien  Wis  USA  type RSH-899  NO 5300808  It has a
tillitson carb and I believe it may be a 1 hp Motor. also has a belt
drive to the tines.
Any Help as I am stuck.