[SEL] Want to buy an old lathe?

Dave Croft dave.croft at ntlworld.com
Thu May 11 10:25:30 PDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Arnie Fero" <fero_ah at city-net.com>
To: "The SEL email discussion list" <sel at lists.stationary-engine.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2006 3:55 PM
Subject: Re: [SEL] Want to buy an old lathe?

> Hi Dave,
> Come on man, that lathe comes with a Goniostat!!  8-))

I have just read the replies & he has been told that there is two Goniostats in the tools.

> That is actually one awesome piece of kit.  I've marked it to see what it
> closes for.  For someone in that hobby, this has got to be nearly the
> equivalent of finding the Holy Grail on eBay.

One chap in the replies says that the only reason he isn't bidding is because his wife
refuses to let him sell the house.

> Thanks for posting that auction.

Thank the lord that engines come a bit cheaper!

> See ya,  Arnie

Dave Croft
Warrington
http://oldengine.org/members/croft/homepage