[SEL] Engine Manuals

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Tue May 9 12:47:21 PDT 2006

Hi Everyone,
         I've just finished scanning a manual for the Aussie "Southern
Cross Pumper" and will make a pdf as soon as I'm finished my eMail.

         I will, in due course, put it on may page as a download (about 2.5
Mbyte) but if anyone needs one let me know and I'll move my arse!

         I've also scanned a number of others which will go up in due course:
         a) Massey Harris / Cushman Cub
         b) Bernard W112
         c) Bernard W 110
         d) Bernard Diesel Type 21
         e) a few Ransomes lawn mower manuals
         f) Some others - too late to remember now.

         As discussed on the lists a few months ago I will be imprinting
them with the wording "Free download from (my website adress) - "Not for
resale" etc. to foil the EBay resellers and this is the holdup - it takes
time. If any list members want a manual sooner I'll do it up without the
imprint in the meanwhile.

         Note to Paul Evans of Internal Fire - I could do you a special set
with your website address if you like - just let me know.

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
Tel. (016) 365-5787 or 083 283 7191
Visit our website for old engines in South Africa.
www.oldengine.org/members/evans

---