[SEL] Air cooled Ronnie "N"

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Tue May 9 12:22:03 PDT 2006

Hi All (especially the Aussies - again:-0),
         I've got another Aussie engine !! 2 actually - Ronnie N air cooled
and Moffat Virtue but this mail is about the Ronnie.
         They were given to me by George Botha of Lister fame and a list
member. (Thanks George)
         The air cooled Ronnie is a Type NHA - Petrol /Kerosene -3 to 4
H.P. - No. 77117.

         The Ronnie is missing the carb & aircleaner (and manifold if this
is seperate) and I'm wondering which one of you Aussies has a spare for
sale or can trace one for me.

         Before going any further let me say that I WANT to pay for it. You
guys have helped me so much in the last few months with my Ronnie N/Alfa
Laval as well as the Wolseley R that I actually feel guilty. Your
generosity has been overwhelming and very much appreciated but I do not
want to be seen as a "taker" or "bum" or whatever else it may be called on
your side of the world. O.K. !!!!!

         The Ronnie is in pretty good shape and is loose and should be a
pretty easy restoration - then he can join "Reggie"
<www.oldengine.org/members/evans/reggie/index.htm> at shows.

         I've put a page up here:
http://www.oldengine.org/members/evans/rtac/index.htm
         I look forward to hearing from you and thank you in advance.

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
Tel. (016) 365-5787 or 083 283 7191
Visit our website for old engines in South Africa.
www.oldengine.org/members/evans

---