[SEL] Massey Harris

cgandree at mchsi.com cgandree at mchsi.com
Tue May 9 03:13:13 PDT 2006

Hi Duncan,
Thanks for the fast response.  Forgot to mention the engine doesn't belong to
me, but my a young neighbor kid who is not on the list and whom I helped get
started in to the hobby about 10yrs ago.  His father passed the specs on to me
saturday so Ive not had time to run over to look at the engine yet.  Will try
to get by soon and take some good pics for you and confirm the numbers,etc.
regards,
Curt Andree