[SEL] RE: Edd's Shed

Russell Gilbert russell at ncable.com.au
Fri May 5 14:48:36 PDT 2006

Good morning folks. I'm sure Edd will reply but I have to say he's shed is
pretty neat. When standing in Edds shed you feel like everything is right
at your fingurtips. Other large collections can often be real spread out
and often get cluttered.

If you are the type who is truely suffering from terminal engine disease
then a 5 minute stand in Edd's shed will kill you. wurst than any kids
experience of standing in a lollie shop and not knowing what to take first.

A credit to a true collector.
Russell