[SEL] Was: Edd's 10hp Famous / Now: Edd's Shed

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Fri May 5 05:24:17 PDT 2006

G'day Edd,

While looking at the pics of your lovely 10hp Famous I noticed what looks
like a pretty neat engine storage system along the walls of your shed.

Is this a home-build system or some sort of store-bought rack affair?
Do you have a fork lift or some other system to get engines into the upper
levels?

Any info you could share would be appreciated.  I'm currently struggling
with a floor space limitation in my shed and would HATE to be forced to
stop buying engines for lack of space.  8-))

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA
fero_ah at city-net.com