[SEL] Edd's 10hp Famous

edd payne edsingns at winsoft.net.au
Thu May 4 15:07:01 PDT 2006

Tis what turns you no.Both ways have there place.A prober restoration using
all correct parts, correct colour etc gives future restores a benchmark to
work .The same again without the paint job is also very desirable especially
if there is some original finish still on the engine.Some shows here give
trophies.I have won many for my highly restored Galloway and also my
Ottawa.I have won many for my New Holland and now my Foos which are
unpainted.Especially the New Holland ,it has most of its paint.So it is all
in the eye of the beholder.
EDD PAYNE
PO BOX 364 GULGONG
New South Wales  AUSTRALIA 2852