[SEL] Blacksmithing /Now Jewelry

Jim French fbi at insulate.co.uk
Thu May 4 08:21:39 PDT 2006

Hi John

Wow!!!  Jennifer's artistic talents continue to develop.  Is there a
website with more of her designs?
Does this mean that I should display Margaret with a security guard from
now on as the value of one of Jennifer's early designs rockets skywards???

For newcomers to the list (by which I mean anyone who has joined in the
last 6 years), this IS engine-related.
http://www.insulate.co.uk/helen/maytag.htm

Dolly

--