[SEL] Blacksmithing / Anvils

Rick Rowlands jrrowlands at neo.rr.com
Thu May 4 04:00:21 PDT 2006

It won't be a huge money maker for me but apparently there is a need for a
moderately priced American made anvil.   Anyways 100 years from now they
will become collectors items.

The question now seems to be to pick a design for the anvil.  Anyone have
any thoughts as to what the best design would be?  I don't know anything
about blacksmithing and wouldn't know what or what not to include in it.

Rick Rowlands
Tod Engine Works
Makers of Quality iron, steel, ductile iron
and nonferrous castings
249 North Water Avenue
Sharon, PA 16146
330-728-2799