[SEL] Blacksmithing / Anvils

John Culp johnculp at chartertn.net
Wed May 3 14:47:54 PDT 2006

I've got a little bitty jeweler's anvil of his. Think I gave it to
Jennifer, come to think of it. She's a metalsmith and jewelry maker.
I'm not sure if I posted that she tied for first in NICHE Magazine's
Student Awards in the Fine Jewelry category in February. Had to take
her to Philadelphia for that. We only knew she was a finalist, of which
there were a boatload. NICHE is a trade magazine for art galleries,
etc.

John

On May 3, 2006, at 5:14 PM, MaytagTwin at aol.com wrote:

> John,
> That is truly a sad story.  I am sorry you don't have at least one of
> them.
> Ron

John Culp
Bristol, Tennessee, USA