[SEL] Blacksmithing (a tad OT) bringing the next generation along.

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Wed May 3 06:55:26 PDT 2006

Not sure what steel it is but it runs about .40 points of carbon
content. The main problem is that the face isn't heat treated evenly so
some have soft areas. What kind of money would you be talking and how
large could you pour? There is actually a LARGE market for a good steel
anvil made in the US.

Steve Williams
Near Cooperstown, New York