[SEL] 1909 8HP IHC

David Nicolson dnicolson40 at hotmail.com
Tue May 2 18:59:56 PDT 2006

Hi chester, i will copy the book for you next week and if you send me your
postal address off list i will send it to you,if your engine in 1909 as you
say,it would have been a straight igniter or a flat bar webster as the more
common webster wasn't used on inters until 1913 prior to that it was the
flat bar from 1908 -13 or the wizard on 4,6,8 & 10hp in 1909, so the bracket
could still be a generator one.regards Dave