[SEL] Blacksmithing (a tad OT) bringing the next generation along.

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Tue May 2 13:05:42 PDT 2006

Want a decent anvil for a GOOD price? Wander into Harbor Freight and buy
the 110 pound RUSSIAN imported steel anvil they sell. I have two of them
and they work  well once you reshape the nose and clean up the face. I
do blade smithing on mine and use the other to make "iron" items for
other folks.
I also have a 200 pounder that I found cheap.

Steve Williams
Near Cooperstown, New York

Pacifism - The theory that if they'd fed
Jeffrey Dahmer enough human flesh,
he'd have become a vegan.