[SEL] 1909 8HP IHC

peter ogborne jopeter at omninet.net.au
Tue May 2 03:35:24 PDT 2006

You've done it again Chester ......that would be the same engine as the one
down here at Camp Quaranup[ Old Quarantine Station].
Will we see you at the Ploughing Day on Saturday?
BTW there are some engines for sale down here ....I think there is a Petter
Two Stroke amongst them.----- Original Message -----