[SEL] illusive Mogul

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Mon May 1 18:01:02 PDT 2006

Thats certainly a Keeper!  I had much rather find one in the original
location, original condition, etc. than all slicked down.  I hope they
take interest in it and do it justice by getting it in the dry, getting
it going and possibly taking it to a show or two for others to see.  If
not, I hope they give you another call.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY