[SEL] The Aussie Engine/new Water Hopper arrives.

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Fri Mar 31 04:21:24 PST 2006

Hi Guys (and Gals)
         Good news today - my friend, Douggie Kriel, finished the new
hopper and brought it over. I'm very happy with the result - he went to a
lot of trouble - even built a small bending brake especially to do the
rounded corners. It' good to have GOOD friends.
         It is fabricated from 3mm stainless steel and the brief was to
make it look as close to the original cast hopper as possible - I think he
succeeded!
The pics are here:
<www.oldengine.org/members/evans/reggie/index.htm>
         Go to the last paragraph on the page. Those who looked at the page
recently may need to click the "Refresh" button on your browser.

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
Tel. (016) 365-5787 or 083 283 7191
Visit our website for old engines in South Africa.
www.oldengine.org/members/evans

---