[SEL] Tulare

Steve Gray segray at mlode.com
Thu Mar 30 21:47:06 PST 2006

Hi Jim -

  Yeah, probably so!  :-) Actually, the ol' girl's been a regular at
Tulare for the past several years under another owner's supervision.
About all I've done this winter is go through the fuel system and
rebuild the governor back to factory operation. Trouble is, the stock
governor spring is too heavy/strong to allow the engine to run slow for
the shows. I'll need to come up with a trick way to use a lighter spring
and hide it inside the original spring. The engine and trailer weigh a
good 4 ton.

--
Steve Gray
Member EDGE & TA, Br. 13 & 27