[SEL] Standard seperator engine

Doug Tallman dtallman at accnorwalk.com
Wed Mar 29 03:54:01 PST 2006

I've been asked a question I can't answer. How does a Standard Cream
seperator engine lube the crankcase? I've looked at my dissambled engine
and unless they use a bolt in the endcover, I don't see any way of checking
or adding oil to the crankcase. There are no grease fittings on the mains.
I guess if I ever get mine going I'll need to know the answer to this too.
Thanks.

                                                  Doug Tallman
                                           dtallman at accnorwalk.com
                                      VGTCOA Ohio Regional Director