[SEL] Stationary Engine Magazine

Nick Holden nick at holden1.net
Tue Mar 28 07:18:38 PST 2006

Hi Peter
Having just got back from work one of the jobs was to service
A machine at Stuart Turner Ltd "The pump people "
I asked about old pumps as I had a camera with me but no one seamed
Interested  but on the bright side I just looked on stationary engine web
site
And they have article reprints at 2 for £2.50 and they have the one you want

Nick Holden
Banbury (UK)
nick at holden1.net
http://community.webshots.com/user/nickholden