[SEL] RE: Canberra Rally

Patrick M Livingstone pml1 at bigpond.net.au
Tue Mar 28 03:37:48 PST 2006

Hi Orrin,
	I usually manage to stuff up a picture or two on the pages :(
Reg had a good display (as always) but I really liked the scale traction
engines. It is not often so many are seen together.

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/Index.html
http://www.users.bigpond.com/pml/