[SEL] Ronnie N update

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Sun Mar 26 13:56:47 PST 2006

Hi All,
         I have been working on "Reggie" the Ronaldson & Tippet Model N
that Reg Ingold got for me for the last 3 weeks (on and off). I've put a
webpage on my site showing the progress or "telling the story".
         I plan to update it as and when I work on the engine and as of
tonight it is up to date. Be warned that it is quite long so only look when
you have a few minutes to spare.
         I hope you enjoy it.
<www.oldengine.org/members/evans/reggie/index.htm>
         I'm sending this mail out as the page uploads and it looks like it
will be up in about 20 minutes. The time here is 12:00 midnight ( GMT +2
hours) so those who get this mail immediately may have to wait a few minutes.

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
Tel. (016) 365-5787 or 083 283 7191
Visit our website for old engines in South Africa.
www.oldengine.org/members/evans

---