[SEL] Great engine day

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at pennswoods.net
Mon Mar 20 07:12:45 PST 2006

Any of you fine people that would  want a 18 volt dc generator i will make
you a deal you can't refuse. It was set up in a tow truck with 6 6volt
batteries [[i think ]] ant was used for jump starting. It runs good is an
onan motor and gen.
Contact me off list will be moving with in next 60 days.
R Fink
PA