[SEL] Tap & Die Set Help Needed--OT

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Thu Mar 16 17:42:37 PST 2006

Repair work probably does make the most since, but even then, not much.
Strange they picked 1/32 for the amount they are oversize. You'd think maybe
the coarser the thread the more oversize it would need to be. If anyone ever
finds out for certain, I for one would love to know. I'll ask a couple of
the older guys at work, but I'm almost positive they ain't nowhere near old
enough!!

John