[SEL] New web page.

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Wed Mar 15 05:02:15 PST 2006

Brian,
Nice page and NICE collection!
Your Gardner caught my eye. A year ago this week we were at the
Narracoorte ralley and snapped these photos of a 3HP Gardner.  Those
dual, angled push rods are not something you forget!
<http://www.oldengine.org/members/holland/images/Australia2005/Australia2005%20409.jpg>
<http://www.oldengine.org/members/holland/images/Australia2005/Australia2005%20410.jpg>
<http://www.oldengine.org/members/holland/images/Australia2005/Australia2005%20412.jpg>
<http://www.oldengine.org/members/holland/images/Australia2005/Australia2005%20411.jpg>

What HP is yours? Is yours ignitor fired? When did Gardner make the
transition from single to dual flywheels?

Curt
P.S. The Baker Monitor picture can be lightened with the Irfanview
software Kerry mentioned.