[SEL] INTERNATIONAL UNDERSTRIKES

Larry Evans lfevans at pacbell.net
Mon Mar 13 08:42:35 PST 2006

Take a look at:
http://www.oldengine.org/members/levans/ihm/
to see some pictures of a 1918 1 1/2 hp. understrike which is most likely
our next major restoration project.  Major missing part is the 2 needle
valve carburetor.  Haven't seen too much information specifically related
to the understrike but there is a lot of International M material out there.

Regards,
Larry