[SEL] O.T. For the Aussies.

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Mon Mar 13 00:17:48 PST 2006

Hi Guys,
         Who watched the cricket yesterday? (S.A. vs. Australia). What an
incredible game! The count of records broken so far stands at about 12 with
others still coming up. It matters not who won - just such an incredible game.
         This is not, strictly speaking "Off Topic" as I was working on my
Ronnie N listening to the game on the radio but it got so exciting that I
had to eventually stop and go into the house and watch it on TV. So it
delayed the restoration of the Ronnie by a good few hours and that makes it
"On Topic" !!

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
Tel. (016) 365-5787 or 083 283 7191
Visit our website for old engines in South Africa.
www.oldengine.org/members/evans

---