[SEL] Tap & Die Set Help Needed--OT

jerry jstack1 at verizon.net
Sun Mar 12 22:39:08 PST 2006

During my working years I worked on the construction of many power
substations which were mostly assembled using bolts however some portions
were threaded ie insulator mounts occasionally we would have to fabricate
some portion if it were to be threaded it was necessary to use oversize taps
to accommodate the use of galvanized bolts to prevent rust  the tapped hole
would be sprayed with a cold galvanize spray this is my first response to
the list hope it works Jerry washington state----- Original Message -----