[SEL] Tap & Die Set Help Needed--OT

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Sun Mar 12 10:13:34 PST 2006

Hi All,
	While at the Zolfo Show a week or so ago I picked up a nice old tap and
die set made by Wiley & Russell (Greenfield, Mass.) (It's got to be rather
old because the 1/2 " die indicated 12 threads per inch!) The set goes from
1/4" to 3/4" and each die (while removable) has it's own handle! The set is
in a nice old wooden box measuring  37 1/4" X 10 3/4" X 3".
	Now my question. Each die has 1/32 stamped (or perhaps engraved) into it.
What does this 1/32 stand for/mean? Any help on this will be appreciated!
	Dave