[SEL] Is a Rare Engine Worth a Case of Good Beer? O.T. Cabin Fever

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 8 15:51:43 PST 2006

Reg, Please don't blame this on Cabin Fever.

  Out there in sunny KA he ain't got no good reason to suffer from cabin fever.
  Here after one of the lightest winters that I can think of  we finally got snow for the last couple weeks of February and now it is all mush because it is melting so fast.  I found it amazing how many folks around here were complaining when it finally did give us some snow that stayed on the ground.

  What we see below is a very mixed up set of priorities and a stressed response from a person that will not listen to reason.

  Alan Bowen
  Williamsburg, Michigan

R & M Ingold <randmingold at hotkey.net.au> wrote:
  Huh? Cabin fever has struck again!!! I KNEW it was too good to last! (Sigh)
Reg & Marg Ingold.
Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
randmingold at hotkey.net.au
http://www.oldengine.org/members/randmingold