[SEL] Is a Rare Engine Worth a Case of Good Beer?

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Wed Mar 8 07:18:46 PST 2006

Hi Ron,

As Dolly would say, easy peasy.

When you log onto PayPal https://www.paypal.com/ and select Send Money,
the screen shows several fields.  The first is Recipient's Email.  To send
money to the Internal Fire Museum, use paul at semidiesel.com.
Your reciept will show the Internal Fire Museum.

You can also access PayPal from the Internal Fire website...
http://www.internalfire.com/donate.php

The next line says Amount and the line below that says Currency.  This is
a drop-down pick list that includes Pounds Sterling.

To get a rough idea of conversion rates, try this site http://xe.com/
Note that the exact rate that shows up on your receipt from PayPal will
include a small bite that PayPal charges.  My experience with sending
money across the pond is that PayPal is by far the cheapest and easiest
way to go about it.

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA