[SEL] Falk piston core box and pattern update.

Rick Rowlands jrrowlands at neo.rr.com
Tue Mar 7 06:31:31 PST 2006

I wish things were going better.  I melted the first heat on Saturday but
could not get the furnace to melt yesterday.  I need to figure out what I am
doing wrong.   I have several molds on the floor ready to pour but am having
continual problems getting the induction furnace to run reliably.

The 9" cupola is standing by as a backup melting unit should I fail to get
the induction furnace to work correctly.

Rick