[SEL] Fw: Steel

Rob Skinner rskinner at rustyiron.com
Sun Mar 5 11:04:11 PST 2006

Hi Ron,
Machinery's Handbook does a pretty good job of explaining
metals to the beginner, such as myself.  It also has a bunch
of info for the pocket-protector-set.

Here are a couple web pages in case your copy of MH is
across the room.
http://www.homemetalshopclub.org/news/may99/may99.html
http://www.engineersedge.com/steel.htm

Rob

> Good day all.
> I received this Email from my BIL yesterday.  I am looking
for wisdom
> from the list, what would be a good answer?  I am not sure
what he is
> looking for, he is more of a paper and pencil guy.
Thanks.