[SEL] Portland camping

Leroy oldengin at verizon.net
Tue Jun 27 13:29:54 PDT 2006

> Does anyone know who is saving the ATIS camping area this year please?
> I would be grateful if they  could email me off list.

I got this today and yes maybe it is time to start reserving some space for
campers in Portland.  I have one , my friend Paul has one, Tom (Ball) has
one "does this mean Reg is going to be in the low rent area again?", Brice
(Adams) has one, Bob (Matthews) has just ask for a spot and it is
done.......  Anyone else?  Also I have been tossing around some other ideas,
more later. Contact me or write the list if you need camper space or if I
did not include you on this short list.  Leroy Clark