[SEL] stover 1 1/2hp k

Kerry Morris ozhornsby at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 26 01:28:44 PDT 2006

G'Day Russell mate!

What a great night, that was one I will never forget,
and I have not forgot the photo and as you brought it
up and the freedom of information has now past see.
http://members.optusnet.com.au/kerrymorris_49/Webpages/Temporary3.html

I seen the photos of the new engines a while ago, well
done

Kerry
Lithgow NSW OZ