[SEL] stover 1 1/2hp k

Russell Gilbert russell at ncable.com.au
Fri Jun 23 21:55:29 PDT 2006

Gee Dave you don't mess around. You better not forget Marg' Lyndsay's wife
who also had to put up with us. It was the girls fault for keeping us late
I recon. us guys had finished playing engines by 9.30pm and then the girls
started up the juke box!  Curt and Kerry are probably wondering if we had
pancakes this time around; Nope; just a few wines with nice company. I
can't see me having a spider problem for quite some time. the smell of Kero
is still strong in the shed after running the Graham.
Russell