[SEL] Rex's New Baker Monitor on Webshots/now havin' fun withthe gals.....

Rex Hinz rex002 at centurytel.net
Fri Jun 23 17:59:21 PDT 2006

 OK List ,  I'm not the only one who call their engines names, I've heard a
few at diffrent shows call their engines some names I can't repeat here ,
espicaly one show where a rain shower hit with no warning , when the rain
stopped it was time to fire up again OMG had to plug my ears, anyway I put
the names on so I remember where,when and how I got them and from whom , I
don't really talk to them or take them to movies but once in awhile I'll
have a beer with them .  and yes Curt  I make my wife park her car outside
so I can put the engines under cover  especialy during winter , I do put the
push mower in front of the engines so she don't have to lift it over the
engines (don't want her to hurt her back till the two acres are  mowed) she
can do one acre in about an hour then she takes a break and fixes my meal
then finishes the lawn then off to work she goes , sometimes I"m just too
nice !  I help her out sometimes , the grass don't grow under my engine
trailer.

Rex Hinz