[SEL] Small flywheel pattern work for Leroy CLark.

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Fri Jun 23 11:59:21 PDT 2006

Have_ finally_ gotten started on Leroy's flywheel pattern that he and
Brice won at last year's charity auction. Was hoping to make the pattern
in aluminum but couldn't get access to a CNC mill. Hey, the old timers
did far more complex pattern in wood manually, so why can't we! I'll
keep adding photos a couple of times a week as I make progress. I worked
on this a few nights this week and so far here is the progress. Hope you
enjoy.
<http://www.oldengine.org/members/holland/images/LeroysSELFlywheelPattern/Thumbnails.html>
Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC

--------------060302070106000804060808

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Have<u> finally</u> gotten started on Leroy's flywheel pattern that he
and Brice won at last year's charity auction. Was hoping to make the
pattern in aluminum but couldn't get access to a CNC mill. Hey, the old
timers did far more complex pattern in wood manually, so why can't we!
I'll keep adding photos a couple of times a week as I make progress. I
worked on this a few nights this week and so far here is the progress.
Hope you enjoy.<br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="http://www.oldengine.org/members/holland/images/LeroysSELFlywheelPattern/Thumbnails.html"><http://www.oldengine.org/members/holland/images/LeroysSELFlywheelPattern/Thumbnails.html></a><br>
Curt Holland<br>
Gastonia, NC <br>