[SEL] Rex's New Baker Monitor on Webshots/now havin' fun with the gals.....

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Fri Jun 23 05:05:40 PDT 2006

Rex,
Enjoyed the pictures of your engines.
I noticed the his and her garage spaces and am presuming that the Dodge
truck is yours (correct Kelley?) and since it is in the garage, this
means that the engines must be occupying her side of the garage,
displacing her car outside in the weather. Is this a summer only
condition as Arnie has done to his wife's car? or year round as it
should be? It's only proper that a man's truck and his engines should
both be in the dry. In the event that you acquire an engine that would
displace your truck temporarily while additional barn/garage space is
being built for your truck, it is entirely approprate to expect your
wife to scrape your windshield for you in the mornings. Afterall, she
will already be doing hers, and it's more efficient if she just goes
ahead and scrapes your's at the same time. Don't worry, in time she'll
learn to scrape your's first, just give her time.
Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC
P.S. The gals have been real quiet for a while. Perhaps this will bring
them out of the woodwork (bad choice of words perhaps?) :-)
P.P.S. Rex, you are the only guy I know that has named his engines.