[SEL] Re: Please help identify this engine / now tractor pullpicture

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Thu Jun 22 11:59:29 PDT 2006

Orrin,
    The pro pullers are required to have wheels or a drag on the back of
the tractor now that prohibits them from raising too far.  I don't know
the distance but for some reason 36 inches comes to mind.  There are
stiff penalties for those who don't abide by the rules.  I'm not a
tractor puller but my brother in law was really big in it for a while.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY