[SEL] Re: Please help identify this engine / now tractor pull picture

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Thu Jun 22 05:33:34 PDT 2006

I have seen them higher Luke.  On a couple of occasions I've seen them
in the air probably 5 ft, the tractor stops pulling the sled and the
driver pushes in the clutch.  Bang, the front end hits the ground and it
breaks it out from under the tractor.  In Louisville several years ago
at the National Championship Pull, I saw a guy who wouldn't stop.  The
front end kept rising until it finally flipped backwards.   Luckily he
survived but was seriously injured.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY