[SEL] Blackstone Progress

Patrick M Livingstone pml1 at bigpond.net.au
Tue Jun 20 19:15:58 PDT 2006

Hi Mike,
	I am going to leave it to soak for a few weeks and then have a crack
at it. It has to come out (intact) so we will try every method that can be
thought of.
The sideshaft has already been cut once to allow the removal of the head.
The plan is to make a new sideshaft and use the brackets, cams and gear off
the old one. A bit of work ahead for this one :)

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/Index.html
http://www.users.bigpond.com/pml/