[SEL] New Aussie iron

Nick Holden nick at holden1.net
Fri Jun 16 10:47:14 PDT 2006

 Nice looking engine Russell god photos

Nick
Banbury (UK)
http://community.webshots.com/user/nickholden

-------Original Message-------

From: Russell Gilbert
Date: 06/15/06 14:38:54
To: sel at lists.stationary-engine.com
Subject: [SEL] New Aussie iron

G'day all, With my work taking up way to much time I mostly only lurk about
the SEL with the odd post. A number of good friends from the list often
e-mail and ask what I'm up to. Well not much resto work which is a little
frustrating but I still keep and ear out for any engines that may pop
up.  Well I got a lead which I followed through which saw me catch a flight
to Queensland where I secured a deal on a couple of engines. It's the
furtherest I've travelled chasing old iron but I have to say worth the
effort as I now own a rare Aussie engine called a Graham. Quite unique in
design for an Australian engine. It is 9hp, lamp start which is in very
good condition. It's been sitting for around 9 to 10 years and after only 4
to 5 hours giving it the TLC treatment Dad and I had it running. If you are
in the need for an engine fix, check my webshots and look at the album
"graham" the link is at the bottom of my sig.

cheers, Russell

Russell Gilbert
Sunny Sunraysia
russell at ncable.com.au