[SEL] OT.. Help from friends down under

R and E Freeman plb at iinet.net.au
Thu Jun 15 18:48:12 PDT 2006

Ron,a lot of florists are tied up internationally. If your friend contacts a
major florist she should be able to do it all locally. A friend in Colorado
sent me a rose bush on the passing away of my mother. He ordered it from his
home town and it arrived at my door a few hours later from a local florist.
Ray Freeman
Perth W. Australia